Ballet Studio for Kids in Orange County, Tustin, Santa Ana Costa Mesa, Irvine
Tustin Dance Studio for All Ages,
Tustin Business Center, 17802 Irvine Blvd., Suite 239., 2nd Floor, Tustin CA 92780,
Tel:(714) 838-1966 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballet promotes physical strength and graceful posture, it can boost concentration, develops an understanding of music and rhythm and generates a love of movement.
Whether your child is 4 or 14, she can benefit from age-appropriate ballet instruction.
Some of the benefits of taking your child to a ballet class are:
- Physical Strength
- Graceful Beautiful Posture
- Good Self Esteem
- Connection and emotional Intelligence
- Love for movement
- Development of social skills
- Being present in the moment
- The National Dance Education Organization asserts that through that exposure, children enhance their sensory awareness, cognition — which includes attention, memory and learning — and overall consciousness. These are skills that benefit kids in all areas of life.