Who are we at Pro Dance Studio?
We are professional dancers with years of experience who enjoy teaching children and adults. We offer various forms of dance classes such as Combo Dance, Ballet Dance, Belly Dancing, Salsa, Hip Hop, Hula & Tahitian, Jazz, Contemporary, Persian, Zumba, Tap Dance, Turn & Technique and Freestyle. We also provide First Wedding Dance lessons. We have several years of experience as professional dancers in Europe. Our Classes are fun and unique.·We provide a positive environment for students to study dance while they create memories and build friendships through their experience at Pro Dance Center.
GIVE OUR CLASSES A TRY! WE KNOW YOU’LL ENJOY THEM!
Pro Dance Studio is owned by Nasser Maddi – International Professional Dancer with extensive Professional dancing/ training Experience of:
Hip Hop, Break Dance, Control Dance, Jazz/Modern, Salsa, Meringue, Rueda, Ballroom Dancing
His Professional Performing Experience includes performing in the Michael Jackson Festival in London UK, Year 2000
And many performances in Belgium, Germany, Paris, Spain and London, UK.
Nasser created a passionate family of teachers who continually work and train in the industry to better serve you!
Why should you choose Pro Dance Center?
- Smaller Class Size: Our smaller class size allow students to get more individualized instruction, and as a result progress at a faster level than in a large class environment.
- Variety of Dance Styles & Methods: Highly qualified teachers with varied training and teaching methods are available to teach a broad range of dance styles.
- Kindergarden Dance for ages 3-6: Children are given a fun introduction to the basics of dance. This program provides a solid foundation for a future training in ballet, jazz, tap, and other styles.
- Oneway mirror of classes:
For a student’s focus, concentration, and undivided attention.
- Recitals, Exams and Competitions: Students are given the opportunity to perform in our year end recital. Students also have the option to participate in festivals, competitions, and exams.
What do we do? We teach dance to children and adults. We perform at local community events and have a competition team. Our students have fun while learning how to dance
WE OFFER WIDE VARIETY OF DANCE STYLES
Divi will change the way you build websites forever. The advanced page builder makes it possible to build truly dynamic pages without learning code.
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting auditions for our Competition Teams! Having your dancer take part in our Competition Team is a great way to expand their talent, further their dance education as well as create lasting friendships and memories through positive competition.
The Competition Team here at Pro Dance Studio in Tustin will travel to competitions as well as perform at community events. While competing and performing, our students will become exposed to several different teaching styles, new choreography and a chance to travel and perform in many different cities and locations. Members of our Competition Teams will develop a great work ethic and team work skills. These dancers become role models to each other and because of that they grow and develop their character both personally and creatively.
Each team will be divided into three age groups: Junior (6-8) Teen (9-12) Senior (13-up)